Tuesday 18 October 2016

Header Poll October 2016-Perfecto Day -Post 47

1
2
3
4
 5
 6
 7

8
9
 10
 11
12
Very late with this poll -so the winning images will be up until 18th of November I'm  still very short of pictures -might be able to save old hard drive as my godson is a dab hand at that kind of thing but again it'll be a while before that happens  as he's in the States at the moment - I'll leave this poll up till Friday and probably put up the playlist I had planned for my birthday back in September inbetween the results .. also have to do a post about a store that contacted me just when computer crashed I'll try to get back to them soon.

1 comment:

  1. looked at the jackets realy very good BUT You NEED More women modeling them for the true effect and i am sure it will increase the sales
    Simion

    ReplyDelete