Sunday 17 August 2014

Black Canary

1.
2. by the awesome Paul Beard- http://paulbeardphotography.co.uk/#/0
really should link everyone but would take me ages for each post.
3. Black Canary from Arrow TV series portrayed by Caity Lotz... I'll feature a few clips at end of post..
 4.
 5.

6.

7.
8.
9.
10.
11. I had to squeeze a Bolland here somewhere.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
 20.
Earlier last night I featured Carmine Infantino  in my comic blog -Carmine been the creator of Black Canary - so I thought I'd feature her here today- I have featured Dinah before here http://leatherbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-black-canary.html
Sometimes I think it's great been a comic artist -gives me the license to create a whole street gang of Canary's -which is essentially what The Deadly Sins are apart from  certain nuances in there characters- I'll try and complete the script for episode one of that  this week(gotta plan ahead) here's a few clips featuring the Canary I would prefer if Green Arrow could grow a proper yellow beard(I also liked the original William Tell style hat..very Errol Flynn)

2 comments:

  1. the Arrow actress name is Caity Lotz, not Katie Cassidy. That's other girl from the show ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks- I thought I might of made a gaff here I'll correct post in a sec .

    ReplyDelete